Benefit Auctioneer Specialist
Benefit auctions are one of the fasting growing segments of the auction industry.
This course is designed to teach the planning techniques that create successful benefit auctions. Learn to specialize your marketing skills and create a business strategy to build your clientele and profits.
In addition to classroom instruction, students will attend a benefit auction to observe the process from start to finish.
Course topics include:
- The difference between commercial and benefit auctions
- Fund raising Components of the Auction event
- The Event - including theme and décor, the time line, silent auctions, food, merchandising, and volunteer training
- Item Acquisition
- Audience Development
- Additional revenue items
- Auctioneer fees, ethics and performance
- Event Budget
- Contractual agreements
- How to Solicit Benefit Auction Clients
- Public Relations-Promoting Self
- The Future of Benefit Auctions
Morpace International states that there were more than 130,000 benefit auctions nation wide last year, bringing in revenues totaling more than 15 billion dollars.